Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Let's try this again.

Thanks to my awesome ipad, my last almost finished post was deleted when I hopped on my safari to grab y'all a link for something. So sad! Just goes to show that sometimes, it takes a second try to get things done. 

My last post was to tell everyone of my test results that came back negative. I've gotten so many texts, facebook messages and posts from moms who follow me, sharing their love and wishing me well. To say it was thoughtful, caring and welcomed doesn't give justice to how much better you all were making me feel. As I stated in my first post, I thought I had lost my oldest 8 weeks into the pregnancy. That was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. Hearing the test results made my stomach drop the same way it did when the doctor said "You're most likely having a miscarriage, there's nothing we can do." 

This time, it wasn't just a loss to my husband and myself, it was a loss to another family as well. I was so ready to be pregnant. Ready to get my cravings on and buy my Intended Parents little baby girl outfits to gift them. But someone had a different plan for us. It's not a plan I wanted or intended, but I can't be upset over things that are done. The loss of the sweet girls I was carrying will stay with me forever. I just hope that they watch over the next buns I get, and that they are the stickiest little buns they could be. 

Recently I noticed I had gained weight. I don't know if it was from the medication, the stress or the fact that I eat 4 cookies a night. I don't care how it came, I gained it and I wasn't happy. Monday night I told myself "You're getting up tomorrow morning and working out." AND I DID. Oh my, I can't explain how much better I felt after working out for an hour. I worked out with the help of some free ab, butt and leg exercise apps and my Thermofit. After working out I enjoyed my Chocolate ProFIT protein shake. SO GOOD. Today, I'm sore. Like everywhere. My neck, my legs, my butt and my arms. I took today off because I had an awesome night with my best friends from High School and we all (all except hubby) slept in. Tomorrow though-I'm back at it. Waking up early, sweating for an hour in my living room, burnin extra calories (thanks to my Thermofit), then showering and getting ready for what will be a busy day!! 



My yummy ProFIT protein shake - http://biancafinney.myitworks.com/shop/product/316/


Ray and I have been talking and wondering when we'll get an email or phone call with my next step and protocol. We're THAT excited to get this journey on the road! Personally, I just think Ray misses injecting a 4 inch needle in my butt. It's like his way of saying "This is for buying from that last Matilda Jane release! Haha!" Kidding. I hope. 

Today I got an email!! 

Not with my protocol, but with good news that we are ready to start with the next step. As soon as the doctor gives my orders, I'll be getting my body prepped for transfer number 2! Hopefully this round will stick and we have a healthy little one cooking!! I'm happy and excited to continue this journey and will keep praying every night to be able to carry and nurture a baby for 40 weeks!! 



Mommy and her second blessing Ella

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I am very lucky to know so many kind women who message me and ask how I'm doing. It really is a blessing, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment